4.05.2010

Peek-a-boo

First off I need to complain about the weather! REALLY??!?! Why is there six inches of snow outside on April 5th? It's pretty annoying because I was just getting used to those nice long walks in between nap time.
Anyway now that I'm through with that complaint...on to the good stuff. The other day Grant finally played along with the "peek-a-boo" game. Before it was kind of confusing for him, but now he gets a kick out of it. I find myself doing anything 'silly' or 'goofy' to just get a little giggle out of him. There is nothing better than hearing his sweet little laugh! Luckily I had my camera close by
and recorded the fun...Enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. haha, I loved this video! His laugh is so cute! I would do anything too to hear that. I can't believe how big he is getting! Once this semester craziness is over, we want to come hang out with you guys. We had so much fun on the Super bowl. P.S. I love you blog background, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things we do to make babies happy... You are a cute mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so darling! he is a cutie~and I am so with you on the weather situation! ridiculous~

    ReplyDelete